Black

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for being MIA a bit lately, Ive been super busy looking for an apartment. Apartment hunting is a bitch! In other news another thing thats been taking up my thoughts lately is painting one of my walls black. At first thought the concept of painting walls black takes me back to a vague memory of a party of five episode...(remember that show?) but seeing these images im completely and utterly infatuated. I think it would work wonders in my super white decor, sucks that im a renter...

6 comments:

Fipe said...

the first pic with the orchids!!!!!!!

Anouk said...

lovely black flats. i like it puristic and minimalistic...

Taru Tuomi said...

good isnpiration. im just about to color my bedroom floor totally black

Stephanie Kim said...

im insanely OBSESSED with this! i love all the flat beds

I V Y said...

nice pics!

Katlin said...

looks especially awesome when there is tonsss of sunlight to fill the room

Blog Archive