Abbey Lee Kershaw

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket



Okay so after browsing (read:stalking) the Abbey Lee thread on the
fashion spot I came up with quite a few 'saveworthy' pictures.
It was so hard to narrow the images down!
Its nice to see someone who isnt afraid of colour and prints
(she must love that mustard coloured top!)
and it doesnt hurt that shes a mega babe.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love her! all these pics are so amazing. thanks for sharing!

Fipe said...

the picture where she's wearing the long print dress with the brown boots and denim jacket is exactly the sort of outfit that my mum would wear haha so great

Anonymous said...

Go Abbey, you adorable specimen with fabulously beautiful bohemian style.

Mystery Depth said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one obsessed with Abbey. I think she's going to be a huge fashion star. The new Kate Moss maybe?

nadeshiko-millennium said...

well scoured! her outfits are inspirational no doubt. perhaps mostly it's her attitude that makes them. she seems "fierce"!

Aroha said...

haha fipe you know I actually thought of your mum when I was posting this. I swear her beauty lures me in and makes me like things that I wouldmt normally look at.

Anonymous said...

her haiirr really kills me. amazing!

Blog Archive