Clan Of The Cave Bear

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Finally got around to reading the first book of the 'Earth's Children' saga, 'Clan Of The Cave Bear', with Jesse and my mum pretty much pressuring me into reading it. Luckily I found it to be an amazing read ( thanks mum & jesse! )
So I downloaded the movie and unfortunately it turned out to be so shit compared to the book , I blame it on being made in the 80s with limited CGI (whoever did costume & makeup failed).
Daryl Hannah aka 'California Mountain Snake', plays the main character Ayla in the movie, a young cro-magnons woman (human) who is raised by a clan of Neanderthals who are into crazy animal spirits and totems.
Anyway I recommend reading the book, and maybe giving the movie a skip

At least
the movie poster is pretty rad

-fipe

No comments:

Blog Archive